Thursday, August 03, 2006


Um...excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, darling, but...are we absolutely sure about these numbers?!

You Are 92% Lady

No doubt about it, you are a lady with impeccable etiquette

You know how to put others at ease, even if their manners aren't the greatest.

1 comment:

Very Herodotus said...

Crap. I'm only 56% Lady. The other 44% must be crotchety old cowboy or something.

I laughed out loud at the line "I don't gossip" on the test.